FIRST FOR INTERNAL MEDICINE.
In Internal Medicine we provide not only RCVS specialist-led standards in internal medicine but also diplomate standards in anaesthesia, soft tissue surgery, cardiology and diagnostic imaging. Coupled with an excellent nursing team, intern support, extensive on site facilities and advanced imaging capabilities, including ultrasonography, MRI, CT and fluoroscopy, we can ensure the highest standards of internal medicine care 7 days per week.
- European and RCVS recognised specialist diploma holders in all disciplines
- MRCVS Interns on site on a shift basis 24/7
- All nursing staff are RVN, LVN or diplomate standard
- Advanced imaging and a full range of endoscopic facilities
- Seamless referral process
- Rapid and comprehensive reporting back to you
- Your clients and their pets in safe hands
**NEW** Specialist diabetes clinic
At Northwest Surgeons we are pleased to announce our new diabetes clinic. Recent figures suggest that diabetes in dogs and cats is on the increase. This challenging disease can be difficult to manage, but it is quite possible to give these pets a good quality of life. Our aim is to work with your vet to manage your pet to the best possible outcome. We offer a variety of options to give you and your pet the highest level of care. Ask your vet to refer you to Northwest Surgeons.
Read our blog on diabetes and how NWS can help.